Generic Clear Aligners vs. Invisalign
There are several things that you can do at home with the help of DIY tutorials. However, Orthodontics is not something that you should try on your own, says dentist in Dixon. With the introduction of generic clear aligners, you may think of giving it a try but the question is will the results be effective? It may help in saving money but is it worth it?
Let Us Gather Some More Information About the Same:
- The Invisalign are clear aligners used by the Orthodontist and the dentists with experience can help in offering customized treatment for your smile.
- The Invisalign aligners will be created in a customized way to fit your teeth precisely using the 3D scan and 3D printing. They are made from the SmartTrack material to enable comfortable fit. Invisalign aligners are also trimmed to fit in a way that it does not irritate your gum line, says dentist in Dixon.
- The dentist near Dixon IL says that when your first Invisalign aligners arrive, he will check it for the proper fit and also address and answer all your queries about Invisalign, how to wear them and how to care for them.
- The dentist will also progress your monitor every 6 to 8 weeks and will ask you to wear the aligners for at least 20-22 hours a day.
- You may need to make a putty mold for your upper and lower teeth which can be troublesome.
- The aligners will be then sent to you in the mail. They are usually made of the hard plastic with generic gum lines. There is no guarantee if the aligners fit properly.
- According to dentist in 61021, the generic aligners can sometimes be less expensive but there’s no medical supervision. The aligners are made on the basis of the mold sent by you but the supervisor will not be able to assess the overall dental health of each patient. They won’t be able to tell you if your teeth are moving properly or not, once the aligners are in use.